We were actually able to make it to the fire station during a trip to Tri-Cities. When we are home and Matt leaves for work, she always asks about "Daddy?". I tell her that he went to work to drive the fire engine. She replies by making her *siren* noise.
When we got to the station, they had literally just received a call, so as soon as we pulled into the parking lot, off went the ambulance and fire truck. I swear I jinx those guys everytime I show up. I don't even know why they let me near the fire station.
Matt called me from the engine and said he thought he would be back soon, so we waited in the station until they got back. I heard over the radio that they were coming back so we waited at the window to see the engine pull into the bay. As soon as she saw the engine she started her siren noises again. I think all in all she was very fascinated with the big trucks!
Honduras Visit - The Point of it all
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment